Replay Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wulffe
Banned

*DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!!   *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:07 pm

Well, since it seems like people dont want to give a shit about me anymore.. Let me tell it with my own words...
I got a picture of the current guild leader.. And he is fat...
*DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Fat_20beaver <-- Thats right ! Its coupé!!
Back to top Go down
Wulffe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!!   *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:20 pm

*DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Ownedr10

well.. the guild i created, did coupe suck up to death.. anyways.. ill remember this screenshot that i mass owned this page as I MAINLY MADE ALOT OUT OF!!!
I love all of you which loved my jokes
Back to top Go down
Coupé
Guild Master
Coupé

PostSubject: Re: *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!!   *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:05 am

lol there is no way I would want to delete this. It just shows how immature you are. I didn't believe everyone who told me you were Immature before but now I see they were right.

1. I removed your rights because you said yourself you did not care about Replay anymore. There was no reason for you to stay admin if you were going to do nothing.

2. Your not the only founder of the guild, I and Forced were there, I was even the one who made up the name. And I am also the one who made the website.

Good Bye.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://replay.forumotion.co.uk
Grukgul
Officer
Grukgul

PostSubject: Re: *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!!   *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:37 am

Surprised

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deadly
Officer
Deadly

PostSubject: Re: *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!!   *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:55 am

LoL at the picture tought,its great xD really made me lol
Back to top Go down
ZeFaTBEa

PostSubject: Re: *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!!   *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:33 am

Yea, see coupe you prick, people think im fun.. and when we made this guild we decided to have a guild were people weren't supposed to be mature.. you little cock...

Yea.. i also laughed when i found that picture and also get a smile each time i see it on my iPod Smile
Back to top Go down
ZeFaTBEa

PostSubject: Re: *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!!   *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:33 am

Ow btw the noob coupe did ban my ip, but what the hell.. I got proxys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZeFaTBEa

PostSubject: Re: *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!!   *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:35 am

oo yea, it was nice for you to delete 30 posts Very Happy haha... Angry German kiddie!
Back to top Go down
ZeFaTBEa

PostSubject: Re: *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!!   *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:37 am

I cant wait to this acc also gets banned xD then im going to proxy.org and useing a other proxy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coupé
Guild Master
Coupé

PostSubject: Re: *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!!   *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:56 am

You really have nothing better to do?

Deleting your posts wasnt very hard to do.
I'm not german tard.
We never said the guild was not supposed to be mature, we said it didnt matter what age the members are. I mean mature as in smart, if you didnt get that im sorry I didn't make it more clear but a normal person would have understood.

Congratulations on being able to use proxies...
Accounts must now be activated by the Admin
Owned.

*DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Beaverluck

BTW: Trying to spam me by making loads of accounts isn't going to work, I have filters.
Back to top Go down
https://replay.forumotion.co.uk
Deadly
Officer
Deadly

PostSubject: Re: *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!!   *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:27 am

Coupé wrote:

BTW: Trying to spam me by making loads of accounts isn't going to work, I have filters.

I hope that accounts u are talking about really are wulffes trick as i know at least 3 people who made accounts to the site yesterday and are waiting for ur accept them..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!!   *DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*DONT DELETE THIS* BEAVER LORD WAS HERE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Replay Guild :: Replay :: General Chat-
Jump to: