Replay Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My return will be abit later then i thought.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zurg
Trial
Trial

My return will be abit later then i thought. Empty
PostSubject: My return will be abit later then i thought.   My return will be abit later then i thought. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:50 pm

hey !!!!! i think you missed me.. so i thought i might drop a small message bye. well as you might know Zrixon took my shaman and used it for Daliys until it closed. and he left the guild with my char. but well i got great news !!! i will be back. and i might bring back aother old guildy with me. Bastus? ring any bells ?(teh nab priest with a troll that somehow by mistake was able to throw Frostbolt)

well that was some of the news i brought to you. but....... damn how am i gonna say it... hmmmm well i gonna try with some words i keep saying every day for the past weeks. here it comes(hold on in something) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT A FUCKING NEW PC!!!! CANT LIVE WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT THAT DONT WORK!!! BLOODY D3DD FILE !! I DONT WANNA KEEP PLAYING 1.6 SINCE IT RUNS ON OPENGL!!!!!

if you didnt get a word out of it. i gonna do it easy for you. my pc is broken atm, i got money for a new, but i am also close to getting a new car. and i want a bloody car!! so people!! there is only a chance that i be back in about 3-5 mounth.! so i hope you can hold on it that time!!!

so hope you can bring me some Crab cake when i get back. (if not i know Deadly has some) Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy afro

oh oh oh i forgot. i might change name to Zurgy when i get back. to dont worry its still me. just with a other name Later Nabs lol!
Back to top Go down
Grukgul
Officer
Grukgul

PostSubject: Re: My return will be abit later then i thought.   My return will be abit later then i thought. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:25 pm

Surprised BASTUS! He said he was done with wow lawl, said he did no longer have any addiction for wow ;>
Buy teh computer instead!
Back to top Go down
Deadly
Officer
Deadly

PostSubject: Re: My return will be abit later then i thought.   My return will be abit later then i thought. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 4:27 am

lol! I indeed have few Crab Cakes waiting for you!
Back to top Go down
Zurg
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: My return will be abit later then i thought.   My return will be abit later then i thought. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:38 am

Grukgul wrote:
Surprised BASTUS! He said he was done with wow lawl, said he did no longer have any addiction for wow ;>
Buy teh computer instead!

i said he might be back. cuz i talked to much about teh next patch how ubar you can get with prof and you no longer need to wait with getting honor befor next day.
so you cant live without me ? since i have to buy a new pc Razz me want a car !!!!!!

Deadly wrote:
lol! I indeed have few Crab Cakes waiting for you!
Mmmmmmm Crab cakes cant wait !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My return will be abit later then i thought.   My return will be abit later then i thought. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My return will be abit later then i thought.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Replay Guild :: Replay :: General Chat-
Jump to: